Services For Students & Graduates
As a Medix College student, you have access to career development services and support from the moment you start your program.
Visit our Virtual Career Services Community on Canvas to stay up to date on our upcoming events and access job search resources. Through our scheduled calendar of events, our Career Services team facilitates an array of professional development workshops and informational events. We also partner with our alumni, employer, and community partner networks so you can gain new perspective on the skills you need to succeed.
Our offerings include:
- Strategic resume & cover letter development workshop
- Exceptional Job Interview skills workshop
- Job Search Strategies workshop
- Specialized workshops offered in partnership with our community partners- Customer Service Excellence, LinkedIn profile development and more
- Externship Information sessions
- Employer Guest Speaker series
- Alumni Panels
Individualized virtual support, including resume critiques, mock interviews and externship support is also available through your Campus Career Services team Monday to Friday between 9AM-5PM. Visit the ‘Meet our Team’ section to learn more.